Listen to your favorite oldies while checking out the classic cars on display.
MAIN STREET FOOD COURT – NO TRAILER UNITS
A variety of festival food fare provided by local philanthropic organizations, churches, and clubs; i.e., ribeye steak sandwiches, sloppy joe sandwiches, hot dogs, pork burger sandwiches, pork chops, elephant ears, lemon shake-ups, hamburgers, French fries, hot fudge sundaes, honey roasted almonds, pizza, corn dogs, corn-on-the-cob, popcorn, kettle corn – the list goes on!
CHILDREN’S FUN PARK
Many activities for children and families including , bounce house and/or slide, FFA Young McDonalds animals, DARE officers, fire truck, ambulance, and much more! Little or no cost to enjoy. Proceeds to local Parent Teacher Organizations
CRAFT AND BUSINESS BOOTHS – NO TRAILER UNITS
Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with information and/or pictures of product to the above noted address for application information.
Throughout the day of the Festival, artists perform on the Entertainment Showcase stage to the delight of onlookers. Sponsorships and Donations make the entertainment possible. Use the Sponsorship Agreement form to make your contribution to the Festival. See the Schedule Page for times and complete list of entertainment and activities.
Check the “Splash Page” for an overview of the entertainment.
Demonstrations may be scheduled at the intersection of Main and Meridian Streets.
HOOSIER ANTIQUE & CLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW
Courthouse North Side
This is open to all individuals. Ribbon awards are given. See entry form for all details. Winners in all categories plus Mayor’s Choice and People’s Choice will be on display the remainder of the month at the Lebanon Library.
SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION – FREE!!!!
Continuous transportation from Lebanon Memorial Park to downtown Lebanon and back. Free parking at Memorial Park near the swimming pool.
FESTIVAL PHOTO BOOTH
For $3.00, have your picture taken at our 50′s Character Booth for your Festival souvenir. No need to slick your hair or bring your poodle skirt – just bring your smile! Our characters are also available to rent for your next party or reunion. Ask for details.
FESTIVAL T-SHIRTS AND SWEATSHIRTS
Purchase your Festival T-Shirts and Sweatshirts at the Information Booth on the east side of the Courthouse.
OTHER ACTIVITIES ON SATURDAY
- Historic Cragun House Tours
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Dairy Queen sponsored contest
Be sure to view the Library’s display case and other business windows for memorabilia or special exhibits.
- Econo Lodge, 1245 W. SR 32, (exit 140), Lebanon, IN (765) 482-9611
- Motel 6, 1280 W. SR 32 (exit 140), Lebanon, IN (765) 482-9190
- Holiday Inn Express, 335 N. Mt. Zion Rd. (exit 140), Lebanon, IN (765) 483-4100 “Ask for the Back to the Fifties Festival Special
- Super 8 Motel, 402 N. Mt. Zion Rd. (exit 140), Lebanon, IN (765) 482-9999
- Comfort Inn, 210 N. Sam Ralston Road (exit 140), Lebanon, IN (765) 482-4800
- Hampton INN, 6005 S. Main St. (exit 130), Whitestown, IN (317) 768-2330
- Comfort Inn, SR 32 east @ I-65 Exit 140 (765-482-4800)
- Holiday Inn Express, SR 32 west @ Exit 140 (765-483-4100)
- Ask for the “Back to the Fifties Festival special”
- Super 8 Motel, SR 32 west @ I-65 Exit 140 (765-482-9999)
- Econolodge, SR 32 west @ I-65 Exit 140 (765-482-9611)